A Journey With Table Tennis: Messing Up The Kitchen

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Messing Up The Kitchen

Been messing up my kitchen a lot lately, as I'll have to cook for myself(and possibly my American flatmate) when I'm in NZ. Thought I'd let photos do the talking to show readers what kinda dishes I've been cooking...

Dish 1: Sweet and Sour Steak



Dish 2: Seaweed Tofu



Dish 3: Sharksfin Soup



Dish 4: Broccoli and Cauliflower with Mushrooms



Dish 5: Sausage and Vege Cocktail



I've also baked Molten Choc Cake and Pineapple tarts this few days but have yet to upload the photos. Might 'show off' once again some time soon - if I'm in the mood to. =P

7 Comments:

At Monday, January 08, 2007 8:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, you cannot eat more than half of these dishes...

 
At Tuesday, January 09, 2007 8:47:00 PM, Blogger 1nspired said...

You mean those 'meat' dishes? Eh... all these dishes are vegetarian. They really look so real ah? :P

 
At Tuesday, January 09, 2007 9:03:00 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Looks good...haha

 
At Wednesday, January 10, 2007 9:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, they don't look real at all... Was just thinking that you overcooked them or something - the colours look wrong. :P

Haha sorry I was away from my computer when you messaged me...

Jeremy! Didn't know you read this blog too huh... :P

 
At Thursday, January 11, 2007 10:31:00 AM, Blogger Jeremy said...

ya..but she updates so infrequently! haha =x

 
At Thursday, January 11, 2007 1:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's true... *Pokes SH*

 
At Saturday, January 13, 2007 5:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Drools* Gulp... BURP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home