A Journey With Table Tennis: A Question

Thursday, July 06, 2006

A Question

I asked Isen a question yesterday. 'If you feel upset or pissed off by someone's behaviour, would you tell the person straight to the face that you feel offended by his behaviour or just 'hint' by talking around the topic?'

I was truly impressed and amazed by Isen's reply. He said 'Well if its me, generally, if he/she close to me, I'll tell him/her straight. Think its worse if I beat around the bush. If not close to me, I'll just keep quiet, bear with it... but thats me lah. Oh another thing... depends on person, meaning, even if he/she is close, but I know he/she will be hurt or can't take it if I say, I'll let it be also. Similarly, if not close but I know he/she can take it, then I'll say.'

Seeing his reply immediately cooled me down. The fact that he would be more willing to 'bear with it' than to hurt the other person who pissed him off first made me feel that I ought to learn from him how to be a kinder person...

3 Comments:

At Friday, July 07, 2006 8:05:00 AM, Blogger Mocha said...

HOW DID YOU ADD THAT WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER THERE???

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 8:35:00 AM, Blogger 1nspired said...

You can use this html code:
embed autostart="true" src="musiclocation" loop="false" height="90" width="150" hidden="false" volume="100"

enclosed in < and > . Means you type < before the word embed and > after the "100". html is disabled here so I'm not able to illustrate it here.

For the 'musiclocation', just enter the url where the music is stored at. Hope it works.

Btw, to use the forum, users will need to 'register' before being able to post anything. Feel free to 'register' an account for yourself.

 
At Sunday, March 21, 2010 6:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here 1nspired.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Scientific Research presents that nearly 70% of all United States adults are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home