A Journey With Table Tennis: Specially For All NH TT People

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Specially For All NH TT People

I have created a forum which is something like an online chit chat corner for all the NH Table Tennis people. Didn't create a blog as suggested by the person who left the comment(I don't know who but I can make a good guess) because I'm afraid many of you might feel shy to post and it will die down very quickly. You may access the forum here:

http://tabletennis.uni.cc/nhchitchat

Invite all your NH TT friends there and have fun!

9 Comments:

At Friday, July 07, 2006 3:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CaN i JoIn In ThIs FoRuM??????? AlThOuGh I'm OnLy FoRmErLy FrOm NaN hUa!?

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 6:58:00 AM, Blogger 1nspired said...

Sure! Feel free to post messages there. Its created for all of you!

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 8:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the forum is not working!

 
At Saturday, July 08, 2006 10:21:00 AM, Blogger 1nspired said...

It seems to be working fine. May I know what's the error message that you get?

 
At Sunday, July 09, 2006 7:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who do u think i might be?Yr?YL?WL?Jovina?sy?

 
At Wednesday, July 12, 2006 2:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup it is not working

 
At Thursday, July 13, 2006 4:40:00 AM, Blogger 1nspired said...

Wah thats a tough question. Before I guess, maybe I should first ask how old are you? =P

Anyway every time I check the forum, it is working... May I know what do you see when you click on the url?

 
At Monday, August 14, 2006 4:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said you can make a good guess so who do u think it is. I jus wannna know if you can guess who it is.

 
At Monday, August 14, 2006 9:46:00 PM, Blogger 1nspired said...

Is someone from TT WL? ^o^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home